NHSC Mentor Program
Sharing Experiences with Future Primary Care Clinicians
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Mentor Program is an invaluable resource that pairs self-selected NHSC clinicians and alumni with NHSC Scholars and Students to Service Loan Repayors. The overall goal is to allow providers to share their experiences, best practices, and other lessons learned, with young students who are transitioning from training to service.
Eligibility: National Health Service Corps scholars and Students to Service loan repayors in school or residency.
Eligibility: Current or former NHSC clinicians.
Through the NHSC Mentor Program, both mentees and mentors will be able to discuss:
- Employment and site search
- Advice on course selection, clinical rotations, training opportunities
- Interview tips and resume/CV feedback
- Professional development
How do I sign up to become a mentor or be paired with a mentor?
- If you would like to become a mentor, send an email to NHSCMentoring@hrsa.gov and provide your discipline, city and state, and how many mentees you can mentor.
- If you are interested in being mentored, send an email to NHSCMentoring@hrsa.gov and provide your location, discipline and/or specialty preferences.
For more information, please contact: NHSCMentoring@hrsa.gov.