Job Seeker registration is now closed. The next Virtual Job Fair will be in October. Check back for details.
Virtual Job Fairs
NHSC Virtual Job Fairs are on-line versions of traditional job fairs that connect qualified job-seekers with employers with open job opportunities.
At an NHSC Virtual Job Fair, you can learn about job vacancies available now at NHSC-approved sites and talk with site representatives about the job and benefits package, clinical environment, populations served and local community. A typical NHSC Virtual Job Fair has representatives from 30 to 40 sites with as many as 190 job openings in primary care medical, dental and mental/behavioral health disciplines.
You meet with sites of interest in "virtual rooms," where they make 15-minute presentations followed by a question and answer period.
At the end of an NHSC Virtual Job Fair, you should have a good understanding of what it might be like to live and work in these medically underserved communities.
You can join from the comfort of your home or office and participation is free.
After the NHSC Virtual Job Fair, each site’s information, job openings and contact information is provided to participants.
How to Participate
You can register and attend an NHSC Virtual Job Fair if you have access to a computer, Internet connection and phone the day of the Virtual Job Fair, an interest in providing health care in a medically underserved area and are a licensed clinician in one of the following NHSC-eligible disciplines:
- Primary Care Physician (MD or DO): family practice, internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics or psychiatry
- General Dentist (DDS or DMD)
- Primary Care Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM)
- Primary Care Physician Assistant (PA)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Health Service Psychologist (HSP)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Psychiatric Nurse Specialist (PNS)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Questions? Message NHSCVirtualJobFair@hrsa.gov
NHSC Posters Now Available: Download our new poster about NHSC programs available to students and clinicians - then display and circulate to get the word out!