Corps Community Month
Thank you for supporting the 2015 Corps Community Month celebration. Once again this year nationwide participation included campus based presentations, health screenings and career fairs. New this year we added several virtual events that fostered month interaction across the greater primary care community in addition to raising awareness for NHSC programs.
With your support the National Health Service Corps consists of more than 9,600 primary care medical, dental, and mental and behavioral health professionals who build healthy communities by providing care to approximately 10 million medically underserved people at more than 5,000 NHSC-approved sites across the country.
We look forward to your participation in 2016! View 2015’s virtual events:
- Career Development and Leadership Opportunities in Primary Care Webinar
- National Health Service Corps 101 webcast
- Finding a Primary Care Job at an NHSC Site Facebook Chat
- Mental and Behavioral Health: Training. Access. Delivery Health Facebook Chat
- October Virtual Job Fair
- Federal Resources to Improve Health